Careers at Chrisco
Customer Service Team - Customer Service/Telephone Sales Representative - Aug 30 2018
Chrisco Canada is in search of dynamic and positive - Part Time Inbound Customer Service Representatives!
What Will You Be Doing?
You will be working in an inbound contact centre speaking to customers via telephone. Some of you will also manage email communications and conduct outbound sales calls. Our customers are great to support! You will take orders, manage customers’ payment plans and resolve delivery issues in a very customer-centric work place. You will also promote Chrisco products and service. You are passionate about WOW’ing our customers every time they call!
Data entry is required.
Shifts and Hours of Work
The Chrisco contact centre opens at 9:00AM and closing times may vary upon season - Monday to Friday. Weekends are 10AM to 6PM. Some flexibility beyond these hours will be required during our busy delivery period mid November to mid December, first 2 weeks of June.
- Superior verbal and written English communication skills
- At least 6 months experience in a customer service/sales oriented environment. Proven ability to WOW customers.
- As least 6 months experience in a telephone based work place with a professional and mature telephone manner
- At least average Windows computer skills including Windows navigation, MS Outlook and MS Word. You will be tested in this area. Be able to type at least 40 WPM with 95% accuracy. You will be tested. Excellent attention to detail. Extraordinarily positive attitude
- Desire and track record in successfully managing customer challenges
- Keen to work in a busy environment Ability to work flexible hours is strongly preferred
- Sales experience preferred
You must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
How to Apply
Please email your resume to email@example.com or fax to 1.877.323.3983
No phone calls please.
Application deadline ASAP
You will only be contacted via email or telephone if you have been short listed. Interviews will start immediately. We thank all those who apply.