Stuck for what to do with stuff in your freezer/pantry?
Summer Hampers are coming, so it's time to clear some space!
There is a neat website that is set up to make meals out of what you have in your fridge (or freezer). You simply check off all the things you have and it calculates a bunch of recipes you can make with those ingredients. The site is myfridgefood.com It can provide great inspiration for things you may have never thought about making for dinner. You will really be amazed by what you can do with an odd assortment of ingredients. We hope you enjoy it.
Other great ideas:
Use our Santas Choice Calendar for more recipes!
Cheesy Potato and Bacon Breakfast Casserole
- ½ pkg From the Farm Wedges
- 1 cup Cream, 35%
- ½ cup Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- ½ cup Sour Cream
- ½ cup Mushrooms
- 6 Slices Bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 3 tsp. Green Onion, finely chopped
- 3 tsp. Fresh chopped Parsley, finely chopped
- In a medium non-stick frying pan or skillet cook bacon until crisp. Drain grease and chop.
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- In a mixing bowl, add bacon, From the Farm Wedges, all remaining ingredients and mix until well blended.
- Spread mixture into roasting pan or casserole dish.
- Cover and bake for 45 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
Cavendish From the Farm Wedges can be found in our Terrific Turkey, Colossal, Traditional Tempter, Tasty Traditions, and Merry Little Christmas Hampers (too many to list)!