Share it with the class!
With social media being such a great way to connect, keep the stuff coming.
- Did you know we are now on Pinterest?
- We love it when our customers like us on Facebook and share their stories.
- We would love some new Twitter followers, as well. Our little elf has quite the attitude and a great sense of humour.
If we don't have your email address did you know you are missing out? That's right, we like to share contests, announcements and upcoming news as often as possible. If you have a change of information, please forward it to us so we are all up to date.
Got a recipe or idea you would like to share with our Santas Choice family? Great, send it by email, through Facebook, or reply to a Tweet. Thanks!
Crispy Chicken Fingers
MAKES 4 servings
TOTAL TIME: 1 hour including refrigerating
What could be better than crusted chicken that’s crisp on the outside and so juicy on the inside? The mayo mixture keeps the meat super moist, and the dipping sauce is irresistibly delicious!
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1/4 cup Miracle Whip Original Spread, divided
- 2 Tbsp. milk
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breasts (1 lb.), each cut lengthwise into 3 strips
- 1 pouch Shake’N Bake Original Coating Mix
- 3 Tbsp. Kraft Rancher’s Choice Dressing
- 2 tsp. chopped green onions
- Heat oven to 400ºF.
- MIX 3 Tbsp. Miracle Whip, milk and pepper. Add to chicken in bowl; stir to coat. Refrigerate 30 min.
- POUR coating mix onto plate. Dip chicken, 1 strip at a time, in coating mix, turning to evenly coat each piece; place in single layer on baking sheet. Discard any remaining Miracle Whip mixture.
- BAKE 20 min. or until chicken is done
- Meanwhile, mix remaining Miracle Whip,
- ranch dressing and onions. Serve with chicken.
Options! Barbecue Dipping Sauce:
- Omit ranch dressing and onions.
- Reduce Miracle Whip to 3 Tbsp. Mix 1/4 cup Kraft Original BBQ Sauce and 1/4 tsp. orange zest.
- Use as a dipping sauce for the chicken instead of the Miracle Whip mixture